Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Soon you won't be able to call me a newbie.

I've always said I'm a content guy and not a tech geek. But the inescapable fact is that using Blogger compares to my father-in-law's insistence on sticking with AOL. My lack of links, photos, etc., is pretty pathetic, but I just don't have the time to figure out how to make it happen.

So we're going to be moving to a new blog platform in the next few weeks. Wait, I better hedge that — sometime in the next few months. I'll keep you posted on our research and our plans. Wherever it ends up, you'll always be able to link to it at our site.

Thanks to Gerah over at Baby Poop and Business Suits for helping me in my struggles with Blogger. Her insight was great, but in the end, I'm just too damn impatient. And then she let me know that she's switching to Typepad. Check out her blog before she moves it. Blunt, honest and a great read if you've got young kids.

At the end of the day, I need technology to be as easy as possible. I take pleasure in writing, not in analyzing code. I'd appreciate it if anyone shares their thoughts on the best platforms for Mac users.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home