Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sheesh. It's been a while.

My blogging has dropped of the edge of the earth as of late. I do, however, have good cause.

As some may know, I've recently moved to Short Hills, New Jersey. My wife has a job that is based in Manhattan and getting on a plane every week was becoming old. Even tougher now without the hair gel and the lotions.

Anyway, Kent Elliott and Kyle Maurer are still based in Kalamazoo and leading Black Lab Five. I'll continue working closely with them on Black Lab Five efforts and Local 59. I'll also get back to contributing on this blog.

That's it for now. More after I unpack the last boxes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon back, Dean.

We hardly knew ye.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Dean Gemmell said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I should be back to regular contributions next week.

Dean

6:32 AM  
Blogger Firoz Khan said...

Social Wifi Free-Get Free Social Wifi, Facebook Marketing Strategy, Social media tips & tools for better business management & strategy with your WIFI by from VizzWifi.co.uk.

3:50 AM  
Blogger Alex Cord said...

Great, Thanks For Sharing With Us. But If You Face Any Technical Issues In Printers, Computers, And Drivers. We Help You,
lenovo Customer support
lenovo Customer Services

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home